Monday, August 25, 2014

Samsung UN65H7150 65 Inch 3D Smart LED TV Reviews

1 comment
I'll try to keep this brief but informative. I would give this 4.5 stars if I could, but it's not quite a 5 star product for a few very tiny reasons.

Pros:
1 - It's a gorgeous TV, practically no bezel, looks like all screen. My wife, who is pretty put-off by TV's in general, is very impressed with how it looks. Very sleek, even the base is well designed / sleek looking. I'm sure it would look spectacular mounted as well.
2 - Apps - lots of them and they work pretty well too. A Plex app would be nice, but it does natively pick up my Plex server and shows it as an input when I hit I look through the available inputs, which is extremely cool. That being said, you're better off using a roku box or something with an actual Plex app, some video files don't play and the UI isn't nearly as nice as the Plex app itself. That being said, if you have no other option, it is pretty functional.
3 - Did I mention it's gorgeous?!?!
4 - Smart remote works really well, feels nice in your hand, lots of functionality on a relatively small remote. (it comes with a standard remote as well if you prefer that)
5 - Picture is excellent - find a site that has some good calibration settings to set your colors and it's amazing the difference it makes. Try a couple different ones like I did, you'll find something that strikes your fancy.
6 - 3d Works really well, I was surprised at how well actually. I actually got this TV for reasons other than the 3d, it was just a nice little extra that it had it included. That being said, now that I've experienced it, it is extremely cool and works extremely well. One little note, the darker the room the better the 3d looks. It is nice that Netflix has a 3d category too.
7 - HBO Go - That is all. And the app is really well done I think.
8 - Even though this is active 3d, the extra glasses are actually pretty cheap (like 16$ on amazon), and they come with extra batteries.

Cons (mostly nit-picking really):
1 - Sometimes the little remote cursor that moves around gets stuck on the screen. It's not a big deal and is easy to get off the screen, but still.
2 - The remote isn't back-lit. It would really, really help. The really should have back-lit the remote.
3 - It does have an IR receiver to put in front of your other components, but I've had limited success with it. At a basic level it works, but not as well as I'd like.

Great TV, especially for the money. If you're considering it, buy it, you won't be disappointed.

Samsung UN65H7150 65 Inch 3D Smart LED TV Reviews, Click here: http://amzn.to/VceOwF



Samsung UN65H7150 65 Inch 3D Smart LED TV Reviews

for more information: http://amzn.to/VceOwF

This channel  is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an
affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by
advertising and linking to amazon.com.

1 comments:

Great, I really find this very useful. Cheers! eastendtopreviewer